Cabin Crew (Japan)
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Cabin Crew in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan in late October 2019. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application and meet you at our interviews:
* Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
* Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
* Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder
* High level of English proficiency
* Willing to be based in Singapore
* Able to join within 3 months of application
Online application is now open until 13 October 2019. If you are interested to join us as cabin crew, please submit an online application.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend face-to-face interviews in Tokyo and Osaka in late October 2019 and early November 2019 respectively.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.