We will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
* Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
* Pleasant personality and service-oriented
* Fluent in English with good communication skills for servicing of international customers
* Minimum height of 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males to meet aircraft safety and emergency needs
* Minimum qualification of 5 SPM credits (including English) / 5 GCE 'O' Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above (if applicable)
* Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview online. Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.